Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Year in Fashion: 2013

0 comments
 



Hello everyone! It is that time of the year where I do my fashion review of 2013! This year went by so quickly and I have improved in so many ways. Check out my year in fashion below:


January through March was very exciting! It snowed out of nowhere and I was able to wear my new anorak coat! I went attempted to go to a party but it was shut down before I got there. I went to North Carolina to see Tyler, the Creator in the middle of March and celebrated my 23rd birthday at the end of March! I really enjoyed wearing that leopard shirt..lol


April and May were the end of my Senior Seminar course so I dressed very casual. I was very excited because it was finally warming up and I didn't have to wear a jacket.


In May, I started this blog after I graduated from USC Upstate (which was my biggest accomplishments of the year and this blog was the second)! I went to Carowinds for our family's annual Memorial Day trip and posted my first lookbook!


Summer had began and I started doing DIYs and fashion post. In June, I wasn't really sure where I wanted my blog to go.


I tried more DIYs (flower crown and bleach shorts) in July and before I knew it was time for Back to School. That  is when I decided to do a Back to School Series of post!


I moved back to Spartanburg in August and created Back to School Fashion looks. I also teamed up with my sister and friends to create a Fashion Back to School Lookbook, which was a lot of fun!


It got cooler again and it was time to cover up more! It was September and Fall had started! I was falling in love with blogging because I purchased a new camera back in August and was trying to improve my blog in the best way possible!

I purchased a faux leather skirt in August and decided to do a lookbook on styling one! My sister suggested that I begin shooting my looks outside so I decided to start that with my leggings lookbook in October. I also went to see Toro Y Moi live in October!

Things got busy with life and my blog posting started to slow down but I managed to shoot an OOTW for Fall, Thanksgiving Outfit Ideas and a Holiday look


Thanks for stopping by my blog! Thanks to everyone that has supported my blog this year! You are really appreciated!! I really enjoy documenting my life events and fashion diaries with you guys! I hope you enjoy your New Years! What was you favorite outfit from this year of your own and/or from this post?
IG: ogpanda7
Twitter: ogpanda7
Don't forget to follow my blog on BloglovinGlipho, and Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff