Wednesday, September 4, 2013

A Girl Like Me Don’t Have No Time to Waste Around

0 comments
 
Hello guys! I put together a casual outfit that I wore to class yesterday. I loved the print of the pants because they have a vintage look to them. The loud print of the pants caused me to just throw on my cream scoop neck top. Matching this outfit with a my pearls, clutch and favorite pair of oxfords seemed like a great idea to keep it casual enough for class. Check it out below:




Top: Forever21
Pants: Target
Clutch: Target
Shoes: Charlotte Russe

If you click on the pictures, they should get bigger. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

twitter: OGPanda7
IG: tinabell12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff