Tuesday, July 23, 2013

DIY Kendall & Kylie High Rise Dual Bleach Shorts

0 comments
 


Hey everyone! This heatwave has been something else and I have been looking for shorts that will help me stay cool. On Pacsun's website the Kendall and Kylie collection had a pair of dual bleach shorts and I really liked them. However, I didn't really like the price (around $50) so I decided to make a pair of my own. If you would like to make your own continue to read.

*I forgot! You will also need a plastic bag to place between the shorts and the ground. Also, gloves!
I already had distressed shorts but if you would like to make your own, watch the video below:


Step 1: Put on gloves then pour bleach in spray bottle and then add water.
I poured bleach in the spray bottle until it reached the volume it is at in the above photo. I then added water to the top but I left room so I could shake it up and mix the bleach and water together.


Step 2: Place your shorts on top of a plastic bag.
I did this outside because of the bleach fumes.

Step 3: Spray the side of shorts you would like to be white with the bleach and water.

The shorts will begin to become lighter.

Step 4: Flip shorts and repeat step 3.

Step 5: Rise shorts off in the sink, put them in the washer on 'rise and spin' cycle and throw them in the dryer.

Step 6: Go out and wear your shorts!



Thanks for stopping by my blog! Stay cool loves!
Twitter: OGPanda7
Instagram: tinabell12
Vine: the muse




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff