Monday, October 7, 2013

How To Style: A Leather Skirt

1 comments
 


Look #1: She | TyNoRih






This is one of my favorite looks for the fall. It is more of an edgy look. The weather is still in that warm phase but it also becomes cooler so you can just throw on a military jacket to keep you warm. I think of Tyler the Creator's She when I see this outfit. It is girly but the military jacket, music tee and the leather skirt makes it more edgy.

Jacket: Thrifted | Top: H&M | Skirt: Forever21 | Shoes: Converse

Look #2: Save Yourself First.






This look has more of an innocent schoolgirl feel to it. The edgy leather skirt is toned down with the sweater vest. I think everyone should have a timeless sweater vest that they can throw on at anytime during the fall.

Sweater Vest: dELiA*s | Top: Hanes | Skirt: Forever21 | Shoes: Charlotte Russe

Look 3: Accept Yourself






I really love to wear flannels in the fall! This look allows you to still get some wear out of your summer crop tops! Pulling the leather skirt up high also allows you to show your stomach a little even if you have a little pudgy stomach.

Flannel: Thrifted | Top: Forever21 | Skirt: Forever21 | Shoes: Converse

Look 4: You think you know me.






With this look it's all about balance. With the scarf from the head to the waist you think you're getting innocent schoolgirl vibes again but when you hit the waist it's all skittish from there. The leather skirt paired with the fishnet stockings and the leather booties screams, "A HA! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME!"

Scarf: Forever21 | Sweater: Old Navy | Skirt: Forever21 | Tights: Torrid | Booties: Wet Seal

Look #5: I think I dream in limegreen.






This last look is for a night out on the town! You can never go wrong with all black. The top's sheer arm could cause you to become cool so you can throw on a leather coat. Another one of my fall favorites is tights! My favorite wedges were very comfortable and the perfect pair of heels to top off this all black look!

Jacket: Ross | Top: Rue21 | Skirt: Forever21 | Tights: Wal-Mart | Shoes: Target

Thanks for stopping by my blog! If you have any questions just leave a comment! You can also contact me at any of the following links:
Twitter: OGPanda7
Facebook: Teosha Howard

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff