Friday, May 17, 2013

OOTD: On The Wild Side

0 comments
 


Hello everyone! T.G.I.F. Right? I am so happy this week is over and it is now time for the weekend! Yesterday I had to run some errands so I just threw on my favorite tee, some leggings and my chucks! This look is very bold for the city I am located in because I got so many stares yesterday! I didn't really feel like doing a full face of make-up so I just did a quick and simple cat eye and a pink lip as you can see below! I hope you enjoy your weekend!


Outfit
Top: OF donut Pink Sprinkles Black Tee-Oddfuture.com
Leggings: Cheetah Active Basic-Ross
Shoes: Converse All-Star High Black/Black-Rack Room Shoes

Make-Up
Eyes
Top eyeliner: NYC Eyeliner Liquide-Pearlized Black
Bottom liner: Bonne Bell Eyeliner-Basic Black
Mascara: Benefit They're Real


Lips
Bottom Coat: Maybelline-Baby Lips: Quenched
Top Coat: Vivids: Brazen Berry




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff