Saturday, June 22, 2013

Summer Outfits of the Week

0 comments
 
Hey everybody! It's finally SUMMER and the weather is wonderful! I had to drive home when I wore this first outfit and my hometown is an hour and a half drive from my apartment. So I was looking for something comfortable to wear on my ride home. I threw on a thrifted Levi denim button down over a Wet Seal tank top because the AC in my car gets really cold. I also put on my Forever21 Plus blue, gold and gray cheetah leggings with my black chucks:


On Monday I went out to catch the Semi-Annual Sales at Bath and Body Works and Victoria Secret. I wanted something comfortable to wear while I walked around the mall and also something bright because it was dull and rainy. I needed something to brighten up my mood, so besides my shopping, my outfit also helped. I got this top from the thrift store, my jeans are Old Navy Rockstar Jeans, black chucks, Charlotte Russe bracelet and Target watch:

On Tuesday I just ran some errands so I decided to wear something that was cooler. Because it is time to wear the tank tops without having to cover them up with sweaters or jackets I went with the below outfit, a DIY muscle tank that I made with this tee that I got from the thrift store for $2.00. Below you will also see that I threw on a bandeau so my bra would not show, denim jeans and my black chucks:

On Wednesday I did not do much but it was warm so I put on some red shorts and my DIY pocket tee that you can see me make here. I decided to wear my matching cheetah sandals from Charlotte Russe with this outfit:


On Thursday I went to run errands and grocery shopping. It was also the day I found out that Instagram added igvideo. *Sidebar: I do not like how IG decided to do the same thing as Vine! I get on Vine to look at videos and I get on Instagram to look at pics! It also makes my phone go slow!* But back to my OOTW, the below dress is from Forever21 Plus, sandals from Target, and the purse was thrifted:


Thanks for stopping by my blog! Enjoy your first days of summer!
Twitter: OGPanda7
Instagram: tinabell12
Vine: the muse




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff