Thursday, January 2, 2014

It might seem crazy what I’m about to say..

0 comments
 
Watch this video:



Don't you feel happier now? I sure did! As some of you may know I am a huge Odd Future fan and I first watched this video when I saw that Tyler, Jasper and Earl were in it. Watch it here. (They start at 1:49pm) I am attempting to start my 2014 year off with positive vibes and Pharrell Williams is doing a great job with helping!


Listening to music really mellows me out and allows me to get in a good zone. Also seeing the people I am around and my cyber friends succeed, motivates me to give off positive vibes! What are some ways to help you get into a positive mindset? Let me know in a comment below or connect with me on any of my social networks, which are linked below!
IG: ogpanda7
Twitter: ogpanda7
Don't forget to follow my blog on BloglovinGlipho, and Facebook.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff