Monday, September 2, 2013

Back to School: Lookbook pt. 2

0 comments
 

Hey guys! This will be my last Back to School post. My friends and I got together to make a B2S Lookbook. Check out the video and pics below:





P.S. Our twitter names are hyperlinks. Go follow us!

@_itzRiley

Top: Ralph Lauren Polo
Pants: JCP
Shoes: Sperrys

@denisehuxtable

Top: Forever21
Necklace: Forever21
Shorts: Forever21
Shoes: Converse

@OGPanda7

Hat: JCP
Top: Forever21
Leggings: Forever21
Shoes: Converse

@amandapestelle 

Top: Thrifted
Shorts: Thrifted
Shoes: Vans

@OfficiallyOH

Top: eBay
Shorts: New York and Company
Sandals: xhilaration
Bookbag: JanSport 

Leave a comment letting me know some of your back to school outfits or tag me in a comment/tag #tlgfBTS on your IG pics!
IG: @tinabell12

Don't forget to watch the video above guys!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff