Wednesday, December 18, 2013

My Grown Up Christmas List

0 comments
 
Hello! With Christmas being only a week away, I recently realized that I haven't made a  Christmas Wish List for this year. My list consist of fashion, beauty and home pieces that I would not mind receiving from Santa.



Cam Newton Carolina Panthers Women's Game Jersey/NFLShop.com
Scoundrel Cut-Out Buckled Boots/Threadsence
Mossimo Supply Co. Floppy Leather Tie Hat/Target
Leatherette Jogger Pants/Love Culture
Faux Fur Glam Vest/Love Culture
Miami Heat Beanie/Miami Heat Store
Hello Panda! Sweatshirt/Forever21
Women's 6-Inch Premium Waterproof Boot/Timberland
Valentino 'Rockstud' Pump/Nordstrom
Alexander Wang 'Rockie - Antique Brass' Leather Crossbody Bag/Nordstrom
Forever21 Wide Calf Boots/Forever21
Street Chic Moto Vest/Forever21
Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Mascara/Sephora
Marc Jacobs Dot/Sephora
Real Techniques Cosmetic Brush Set - Sam's Picks/Target
Crosley AV Room Portable USB Record Player/Urban Outfitters

What do you think about my Christmas Wish List of 2013?! Is it similar to your list or is it the total opposite? What do you wish for this year? Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope you get everything that you want this Holiday and more!

IG: ogpanda7
Twitter: ogpanda7
Don't forget to follow my blog on BloglovinGlipho, and Facebook.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff