Friday, October 25, 2013

Toro Y Moi Concert

1 comments
 
Hey guys! I went to a concert last weekend in Charleston at Music Farm. I went to see one of my favorite artist: Toro Y Moi and they opened up with CLASSIXX  I didn't know about CLASSIXX until I got to the concert but I think it is safe to say that they have a new fan! I made a new friend, caught up with an old friend and had a wonderful time! It rained a little but there was a overhead so we did not get wet. My sister and I were the forth and fifth people in line so we were able to be in the front row. I loved the atmosphere and it was an over all great experience. Check out some of the pics and videos below:



So happy we got to see Aysha!!
Met a new friend, Justin!!

















Everytime I go to Charleston I see a colorful bike!
Arm Candy at the end of the night!
Bestie things!! Our lock screens both have guys with the FAP hoodie on!! lol
Thanks for stopping by my blog! If you were wondering what I wore, it was just the same outfit I had on in this LOOKBOOK minus the hat, click there to see.
Twitter: ogpanda7
Facebook: Teosha Howard

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff