Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Fall Lookbook

0 comments
 
Hey guys! It's time to start your Fall countdowns because it is only 11 days away! I have put together my favorite fall outfits in a lookbook below. Check it out!




Look 1: Follow Dreams Not Orders!


This first outfit was inspired by Mercedes Alonte! It is all about comfort. If you would still like to wear your favorite tee from the summer, just throw a denim jacket over it! I paired it with my leggings, favorite pair of OF socks and my Fall go to combat boots!

Denim Jacket: Thrifted
Top: Forever21
Socks: Oddfuture.com
Boots: K-Mart

Look 2: Spartan Army


Wearing just a tank top may not be a good idea considering the fact that it is getting cooler out. So to solve that problem, I just threw on one of my favorite fall accessories, my Camo jacket. I completed the outfit with my sparkle flats.

Camo Jacket: Thrifted
Top: School Premiere Fair 
Jeans: Levi's
Shoes: Wet Seal

Look 3: ClassyWithAPottyMouth


This third look was inspired by my tumblr name! The skater dress and over the knee socks represent the classy, girly half of me. The edgy jacket and boots express the "potty mouth" half. I am a walking oxymoron.

Jacket: Ross
Skater Dress: Forever21 Plus
Socks: Target
Boots: K-Mart

Look 4: More Than Meets The Eye


Transformers is one of my favorite film series! When I saw this sweatshirt, I had to get it to keep me warm in the Fall! I kept it simple with a pair of black jeans and my white Converse.

Top: Forever21
Jeans: Old Navy
Shoes: Converse

Look 5: HOODIES. BONFIRES. CUDDLING. FALL IS HERE.


Hoodies are the main thing to have on a Fall essentials list! They are so comfortable and also cute at the same time.

Hoodie: Gap
Boots: K-Mart

Look 6:  Plant Smiles | Grow Giggles | Harvest Love 


You don't have to get rid of all of your color because it is Fall! Layer colorful tank tops, necklaces, and flannels. Don't forget about the socks and boots also! Have fun with it!

Flannel: Old Navy
Tank: Wet Seal
Pants: Old Navy
Boots: 5-7-9
Socks: Calvin Klein

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Twitter: OGPanda7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff