Monday, November 18, 2013

Thanksgiving Outfit Ideas!

0 comments
 
Hello! Thanksgiving is next week and I put together 3 outfits. I hope these looks inspire you and are helpful! Check them out below:



1. Girly Look


This look is for a more formal Thanksgiving dinner but it is also comfortable because who wants to be uncomfortable for Thanksgiving?! I layered my denim shirt and creme sweater. I put on a printed skirt with maroon tights and my brown heel boots. For accessories I put on my gold chain, large bangle and watch.




2. Night Out Look


A tradition in my family is to go out to the movies after dinner. So a night out on the town outfit is what I am planning on putting together for next Thursday. For this look I put on my Endless Nights tee with my red jeans and leather jacket. I also go to the early Black Friday, which has turned into Thanksgiving evening, and stand in the lines. I have to make sure my feet are comfortable so I put on my booties and a cute bag to keep my money in.




3. Staying Home Look


This look is for you if your plan is to stay at home but you still want to be cute and comfortable. I put on a cropped black sweater with a pair of shorts and gold glitter tights. For shoes I put on my black combat boots.





Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving!

IG: ogpanda7
Twitter: ogpanda7
Don't forget to follow my blog on BloglovinGlipho, and Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff