Thursday, June 13, 2013

OOTD: Mint Chocolate Chip

0 comments
 


Hey everyone!! Sunday was Family and Friends day at church. However my dad did not tell me this before I packed my overnight bag and this was the only casual outfit I had left in my bag. It was warm so I just threw on a mint v-neck tee with my ruffled, flowy black high low skirt. For my shoes I went with my favorite pair of sandals, a pair of gray gladiator sandals with gold studs going across the top. I purchased the shirt from Ross and the skirt and sandals from Target. For accessories all I did was my black and gold, chain and ribbon, which was in this haul. I got them from Forever21. For my hair I did a side part with two twist to the back and created a half up, half down style by pinning my twist back with bobby pins. Thanks for checking out my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff