Wednesday, September 3, 2014

No More Fashion.

0 comments
 


Hello guys! I am making this short post to let you know why I have been so slow with posting lately. I have decided that I will no longer post fashion related blog entries on this site. You can find all of them over on my new fashion blog, teoshahoward.blogspot.com.

I will still post on this blog, just not fashion related post. 

I explain it all in my first blog post, so go check it out and follow it, please? I really appreciate all of your support and I hope you continue to stay with me on both of my blog journeys!

Thanks for stopping by my blog,
IG: ogpanda7
Twitter: teoshadhoward
Don't forget to follow my blog on BloglovinGlipho, and Facebook.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff