Wednesday, September 24, 2014

7 Fall Faves

2 comments
 

If you follow my fashion blog, you know that my current obsession is fall! Here are seven of my fall faves!

Number 1//Fall Fashion - Scarves, boots, socks, coats, fall hats, etc. etc. Check out my top 10 fall fashion essentials!

Number 2//The Fair - If you remember my Obsessed With Octobers post from last year, this one is a given! I just love going to the state fair every year!

Number 3//Fall Candy and Sweets - I love all of the fall treats but two of my favorites are the Mellowcreme Pumpkins and Candy Apples!

Number 4//Dark Lips - Fall is not fall without a dark lip! I am loving the look of Mac Rebel at the moment! I never purchased a Mac lipstick but the fall dark lip trend is making me give in!

Number 5//Dark Nail Polishes - I have also never owned an OPI nail polish but I always hear great things about them! I think I will try a few this season!

Number 6//Football - This is a fall aesthetic! You all know my favorite team is the Carolina Panthers!

Number 7//Fall Candles - I specifically love Bath and Body Works 3-wick candles!


What are your fall faves? Let me know in a comment below, I would love to know.

Thanks for stopping by my blog,
IG: ogpanda7
Twitter: teoshadhoward
Don't forget to follow my blog on BloglovinGlipho, and Facebook.

2 comments:

  1. Yes! I love a dark lip for fall! I use MAC's "Dark Side" but I've heard so much about Rebel, so that's next on my list! :)

    - MeYouAndHayleyLarue.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just looked Dark Side up on MAC's website and I am loving it! The lippie looked so lovely in your Wedding Bells post!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff