Monday, September 15, 2014

100th Post - Music Monday #10 - #NYFW ss 2k15

0 comments
 


Can you believe this is my 100th post?


 The Limegreen Flamingo has changed so much since my first post and some of you guys were with me from the beginning! Rather you were there in May 2013 or this is your first time viewing, I would like to say THANK YOU for supporting me. This blog would be just me posting photos and my thoughts with no one to listen or see if it was not for you guys!

 This Music Monday, I put together a playlist to show my appreciation. 

New York Fashion Week ended last week and some of my favorite artists were in attendance. That was the inspiration behind the playlist. You can check out some of the tracks from the artists below:





What are your favorite songs from these artist? If you saw photos from #NYFW or was in attendance what were your favorite looks from street style, front row or even the runway? Do you have a #NYFW blog post that you would like to share? I would love to know so drop me a comment below.

Thanks for supporting this blog and stopping by!

Love,
IG: ogpanda7
Twitter: teoshadhoward
Don't forget to follow my blog on BloglovinGlipho, and Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff