Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Trendy Bucket Hats & Music

0 comments
 

Happy Hump Day guys! Back in March I posted some simple iPhone photos. So today I decided to do it again! 

I recently purchased a Carolina Panther's training bucket and I love it! If you guys don't know already, the Carolina Panthers are my favorite NFL team. 

I really wanted a bucket hat and last weekend on my trip to Charlotte, I made it my mission to find one. I saw a lot of them and they were really colorful and extra. I was looking for something more simple, so as I was walking by Lids, I saw this hat. I was eyeing them on the Panther's website but did not really want to pay for shipping. I went in to ask if they had it in black because I am not good at keeping white clean. However, they didn't so I got this one and I love it just the same! I wore it last week on a shopping day. It comes with a string but I tucked it into the top of the hat because I was not really feeling it.


However, lately I have been feeling Ariana Grande's album, My Everything!

I love most of the songs on the album but my favorite are: Break Your Heart Right Back featuring Child Gambino, Be My Baby featuring Cashmere Cat, Best Mistake featuring Big Sean, Love Me Harder featuring The Weeknd, Only 1, and My Everything.

Are you loving the bucket hat trend and have you had a chance to check out Ariana Grande's album? If so what songs are your favorite? Leave a comment below letting me know!
Thanks for stopping by my blog,
IG: ogpanda7
Twitter: teoshadhoward
Don't forget to follow my blog on BloglovinGlipho, and Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff