Monday, September 8, 2014

Music Monday #9

0 comments
 
Happy Monday! I'm back with another Music Monday! I hope you guys enjoyed your weekend! I have some new and old music that I had on repeat lately. The first artist I would like to talk about is Kehlani.
I first heard her one day (about a month or two ago) I was on Vine and there was a link to her video for an Or Nah remix. I went and watched the video and was fascinated by the fish in the bottles (don't ask!).

Check out the video below:


Then recently I was on Twitter and Bahja from Officially Miss Guided tweeted a twitpic of a screenshot of Kehlani's mixtape, CLOUD 19, and I have been listening to it every since.

Check out the mixtape below:



I have also had PARTYNEXTDOOR TWO on repeat! Love this album! I think me being a huge Drake fan may have something to do with it but I have Party's first album also and I must say that he has really improved.

Check out the album below:



Here are some tracks I have been listening to over and over:

Officially Miss Guided//Boy It's Over
Officially Miss Guided//Baddie
Young Thug ft. Rich Homie Quan//Lifestyle
Chris Jay//Nebula (Scream)
Kandace Springs//Meet Me In The Sky
Chris Brown//X
Lauryn Hill//Black Rage
Ty Dolla $ign ft. Dom Kennedy & Rick Ross//Lord Knows
Childish Gambino//candler road
Mick Jenkins ft. Jean Deaux//Healer
Tinashe ft. A$AP Rocky//Pretend

What are you listening to? I love discovering new music. If you know of any new songs that you think I would love, drop it in a comment or share it with me on any of my social media. I love talking to you guys!

Thanks for stopping by my blog,
IG: ogpanda7
Twitter: teoshadhoward
Don't forget to follow my blog on BloglovinGlipho, and Facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff