Thursday, September 4, 2014

#tbt - That One Time I Went To St. Louis

1 comments
 

While I was creating my about me page for my new fashion blog, Teosha Howard, I went on my Facebook page to find some photos from my college experience to put together a collage for the page. I came across my album for my trip to St. Louis. So, today I decided to share with you my experience for this #tbt (ThrowBack Thursday)!


The trip started off pretty rocky because I decided to nap before the trip and slept through my alarm. Long story short, we were running through the Charlotte airport and I forgot my license. Luckily, I had my Social Security card. I was going on a trip to NACA Nationals. For those of you who don't know what NACA is, it''s an acronym for National Association for Campus Activities. Here is a link to their site if you want to know details. This as my second time going to a NACA event because I previously went to NACA South in Winston-Salem, NC. But yeah, enough of the back story. About my trip to St. Louis....


It was my first time ever riding on  plane and I was a little scared. But we flew from Charlotte to Atlanta then to St. Louis. By the time I arrived in Missouri, I felt like a flying pro! I was amazed at how different Atlanta's airport was compared to Charlotte and St. Louis' airports. It was like a mall and had almost any type of store you could think of.


While at the conference I learned a lot, met a lot of cool people, saw cool/interesting things, and over all had a blast. Just thought I would share my experience with you guys! Check out some of the photos below:



The flight attendances and pilots were so nice!





The food was GREAT!







Going to see the Gateway Arch is something I can scratch off of my bucket list!




Very informative and Entertaining conference!!




We went to a cute little diner and even a nice lounge for a reggae party!

Have you ever been to St. Louis? Are you from there? If so what are some of your thoughts about it and what do you suggest I do next time, if I ever go back? Let me know in a comment below!

Thanks for stopping by my blog,
IG: ogpanda7
Twitter: teoshadhoward
Don't forget to follow my blog on BloglovinGlipho, and Facebook.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos and post!!!
    would you like to follow each other? let me know...
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff