Friday, September 19, 2014

The Secret Diary of a Youtuber Tag

1 comments
 
Hey guys! I was tagged by my sister, O'keevia Howard, to do the Secret Diary of a YouTuber Tag.



Check it out below:



I tagged my loves, Aysha & LaTisha. If you would like to do it, I tag you also!

THE QUESTIONS:
  1. How long have you been on YouTube?
  2. At what point do you think you will stop?
  3. The best thing about being a YouTuber?
  4. The worst thing about being a YouTuber?
  5. How many thumbnail options do you take?
  6. YouTube crush?
  7. Collab wishlist?
  8. What are you wearing on the bottom half?
  9. How long until you actually record?
  10. How do you feel about the YouTube community/culture?
  11. What is your secret to a successful YouTube channel?
  12. Who do you tag?


If you already did this tag or plan to do it, leave a link in the comments so I can check it out!
Thanks for stopping by my blog,
IG: ogpanda7
Twitter: teoshadhoward
Don't forget to follow my blog on BloglovinGlipho, and Facebook.

1 comment:

  1. YouTube is the current trend and in this lockdown almost everyone is viewing one or the other channel. To increase the traffic on your channel the just register with ytbpals and we will provide you all free YouTube views

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff