Monday, September 22, 2014

Music Monday #11 - and if anyone believed me..

2 comments
 

Saturday, I was watching Beyonce and Jay Z's On The Run concert on HBO and I started singing along to one of the songs in a video they had playing on the screen behind them, "They would be as in love with you as I am..". 



I told my sister, "I know this song!" So I googled the lyrics and the results said, "The XX - Angels". That was when I remembered listening to a P. Ron HugLife Remix on my SoundCloud timeline. (SN: Wow! I am really obsessing over Bey! But hey that is nothing new!) Check out the remix below:




Do you like this song? Did you get a chance to check out the OTR concert on Saturday? Let me know in a comment below!

Thanks for stopping by my blog,
IG: ogpanda7
Twitter: teoshadhoward
Don't forget to follow my blog on BloglovinGlipho, and Facebook.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff