Monday, October 14, 2013

Obsessed With Octobers

1 comments
 
October is one of my favorite months! My school's campus activities board puts together a carnival every year called Rocktoberfest and I attend the State Fair also! Here are some of the pictures below from the events:

Rocktoberfest









'waiting in line' pics with random guys..lol
I tried fried oreos for the first time

State Fair



















I decided to zoom in to the moon during my time of boredom!


Thanks for stopping by my blog! If you go to the fair, I hope you have a blast!

Twitter: OGPanda7
IG: tinabell12





1 comment:

  1. Really cool pics

    cat x

    http://dropsoffashionthread.blogspot.ie/2013/10/ladies-race-day.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff