Monday, April 7, 2014

Preparing for Coachella / Music Festivals 2014: Part 2 - Fashion Checklist

2 comments
 
Happy Monday!! I'm continuing my series, Preparing for Coachella/Music Festivals 2014. Here is the second part of the Fashion Checklist!




I put together a lookbook of 4 outfits I would wear if I was attending Coachella or any music festival this year. Check them out below:

Look 1: The Band Tee




Any chance I get to wear all black I do it! Throwing on a wide brim hat keeps the sun off my face and the denim shirt around my waist is helpful if it gets cooler at night. Meanwhile during the day, my band tee will keep me cool and the sneakers will keep my toes protected in the crowd while watching my favorite band/artist.

Look 2: Colorful Chick




This sheer flowy top is awesome to wear over a swim suit! I put on these colorful shorts as an alternative to the normal plain shorts. The thrifted cross body bag is helpful for keeping small music festival essentials. I finished this look with some booties and heart shaped sunglasses! A flower crown would look great with this outfit also.

Look 3: Flowy Maxi





Flowy maxi skirts and dresses are always great for music festivals because they are so breezy and comfortable. The crop top balances out the long back of the hi-low skirt and again I went with closed toe sneakers so I just threw on my comfortable Converse. The backpack comes in handy to carry things such as water bottles, sunglasses like the pair that I am wearing, medicine, sunscreen, hand sanitizer, and to-go make-up essentials. 

Look 4: Distressed Shorts





The last look that I have is the distressed denim shorts. This is one of the easiest looks to put together. I just styled my DIY Kendall & Kylie High Rise Dual Bleach Shorts with a thrifted Hawaiian shirt and a bandeau top. To put a spin on the look, I simply tied the shirt at the bottom. I accessorized with brown shades, a belt and backpack!

That ends the fashion part of Preparing for Coachella/Music Festivals 2014. I hope this was helpful and makes packing and/or getting ready for music festivals less stressful. Be on the look out for the music section on Wednesday!

Thanks for stopping by my blog,
IG: ogpanda7
Twitter: ogpanda7
Don't forget to follow my blog on BloglovinGlipho, and Facebook.



2 comments:

  1. love it babe! outfit #4 is my fav! i have a festival lookbook on my blog too if you'd like to take a look! :)

    love always,
    Karina

    KinaaSmallss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Karina!! I will definitely check out your festival lookbook!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff