Thursday, April 10, 2014

Preparing for Coachella / Music Festivals 2014: Music

0 comments
 
Hello Guys! Coachella starts tomorrow and I have the last section of Preparing for Coachella/Music Festivals 2014, which is Music! 





I put together a list of the artist I enjoy and links for you to listen to their music! Check it out below:

A$AP Ferg//SoundCloud
*AlunaGeorge//SoundCloud
*Banks//SoundCloud
Blood Orange//SoundCloud
**Chance the Rapper//SoundCloud
Chromeo//SoundCloud
Chvrches//SoundCloud
**Classixx//SoundCloud
I saw them live back in October of last year and loved it! They are awesome! Check out the video below:

Daughter//SoundCloud
Dillon Francis//SoundCloud
**Disclosure//SoundCloud
Duck Sauce//SoundCloud
Ellie Goulding//SoundCloud
Flume//SoundCloud
**Haim//SoundCloud
*Jhene Aiko//SoundCloud
**Kid Cudi//Spotify
**Lana Del Rey//SoundCloud
*Little Dragon//SoundCloud
*Lorde//SoundCloud
MGMT//SoundCloud
*Nas//SoundCloud
**OutKast//Spotify
**Pharrell Williams//Spotify
*Skrillex//SoundCloud
*Solange//SoundCloud
**The Internet//SoundCloud
ZZ Ward//SoundCloud
*=Favorite
**=Huge Fan!! Love!!

That is the end of Preparing for Coachella/Music Festivals 2014. I hope this was helpful for those of you who will be at Coachella or those that are going to be watching it on YouTube like me! I plan to do this next year also! It was fun! Thanks for sticking it out with me!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog,
IG: ogpanda7
Twitter: ogpanda7
Don't forget to follow my blog on BloglovinGlipho, and Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff