Monday, April 28, 2014

Music Monday

0 comments
 
Hey Guys! I needed a small break but I'm back from my hiatus. Happy Monday!!




I am starting a Music Monday series and will try to post my favorite tunes every Monday here on The Limegreen Flamingo! I have not posted a music only post since December of last year and since I am finding new music everyday I would love to share it here with you!

Disclaimer: This post will be larger than the following Music Monday post because I have 4 months worth of music to put in one post.

Okay let's get started! First, I would like to start off with my favorite albums I have been listening to since the beginning of 2014. I enjoyed: Out Getting Ribs, Baby Blue, Cementality, The Krockadile, Neptune Estate, Ocean Bed, Will I Come, Border Line, and Easy Easy from (1) King Krule - 6 Feet Beneath the MoonThe Wire, If I Could Change My Mind, Honey & I, Forever, Falling, Don't Save Me, and Better Off from (2) Haim - Days Are Gone and MentholWest Savannah, and Ronnie Drake from (3) Isaiah Rashad - Cilvia Demo. I enjoyed the entire albums of the following: (4) Sevyn Streeter - Call Me Crazy, But..., (5) B Smyth - The Florida Files, (6) John Legend - Love In The Future, (7) Jazmin Sisters - 90's Baby, (8) SZA - Z, (9) YG - My Krazy Life and (10) Schoolboy Q - Oxymoron.

Below are some of my favorite tracks I have been listening to:

  1. Future - Benz Friendz (Watchutola) ft. Andre 3000
  2. Chris Brown - Loyal ft. Lil' Wayne and Tyga
  3. Drake - Days In The East
  4. Drake - Draft Day
  5. Tinashe - Ecstasy ft. Chance The Rapper
  6. Tinashe - 2 On ft. Schoolboy Q
  7. Iggy Azalea - Fancy ft. Charli XCX
  8. LOLAWOLF - Drive
  9. LOLAWOLF - Jimmy Franco
  10. Vic Mensa - Feel That
  11. Justin Bieber - Confident ft. Chance The Rapper
  12. Justin Bieber - Heartbreaker
  13. Justin Bieber - Recovery
  14. Pharrell - Lost Queen
  15. Pharrell - It Girl
  16. Kid Cudi - Balmain Jeans
  17. Kid Cudi - Too Bad I Have To Destroy You
  18. Janine and the Mixtape - Hold Me

The last thing I have for this post is my favorite music video at the moment! It's for B Smyth's single Twerkoholic. I think he need more exposure because he is so talented but not many people know about him. Check out his video below:


What are some of your favorite songs and/or albums at the moment? Leave a comment below letting me know! 
Thanks for stopping by my blog,
IG: ogpanda7
Twitter: ogpanda7
Don't forget to follow my blog on BloglovinGlipho, and Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff