Wednesday, April 30, 2014

On Wednesdays We Wear Pink

2 comments
 
Happy Mean Girls day!!!



Today marks the 10th Anniversary of the movie Mean Girls and it is still very 'fetch' if you ask me! This look was inspired by Regina George, who taught us all that sometimes it is better to be feared than loved! She was the Queen B (no shade to the actually Queen Bey) and listened to no one! Which is the inspiration behind my shirt!


Don't be like Gretchen, Karen and Cady, follow your dreams and not the orders from Regina George! Although Regina showed everyone that she was the It Girl and everyone should want to be her friend, she soon learned that she was only who she was because of the Plastics. Thanks to Cady with the help of Damien and Janis, the old Plastics were destroyed and Regina got a reality check. This is one of my favorite movies and I can quote it in it's entirety! Check out the movie if you never saw it or have been living under a rock. But before you go check the outfit below:


What was your favorite line from Mean Girls? Leave a comment below letting me know! 
Thanks for stopping by my blog,
IG: ogpanda7
Twitter: ogpanda7
Don't forget to follow my blog on BloglovinGlipho, and Facebook.

2 comments:

  1. "This is the hair color I been wanting" - Damien

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very good article. Thanks to the author. It is very important to support and help students. assignment writing help for you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff