Thursday, April 3, 2014

Birthday Agenda!

0 comments
 
Hey guys! Here are the photos from my Pre-Birthday Dinner that I promised:

On Sunday my parents came to Spartanburg and took me out to dinner.

1. I received cards, cupcakes, flowers and a balloon!




So thankful to be able to see 24 and for all of the love I have received this weekend & today. First time receiving flowers from outside of dance recitals..lol #content and #thankful

2. My favorite people to be with on my birthday is my family! We took pictures before we went out!!





3. I received so much love on Facebook and Tumblr. I am truly thankful for all of it!


4. Last but not least, my OOTD! I love this dress from Forever21+. But I didn't like how the sides went out and created the illusion that I was wider than I really am. Other than that the dress is great. I loved the tribal print and colors. It was very comfortable. You can find it here!


As I look at where I was a year ago compared to now, I am happy to say that I have really improved. I didn't have this blog last year and can you believe it's first birthday will be next month! I am happy to be able to say that I am not doing the same thing I was doing last year. I have great, supporting people in my life and they inspire me to be great everyday, not just on my birthday! Thanks for all of the support!

Thanks for stopping by my blog,
IG: ogpanda7
Twitter: ogpanda7
Don't forget to follow my blog on BloglovinGlipho, and Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff