Monday, April 14, 2014

Closet Confidential Tag

0 comments
 
Happy Monday!!



Hey guys! I was featured in the Closet Confidential Tag for my sister's YouTube Channel (Click the link to check out her YouTube Channel.), O'keevia Howard. (Click the link to check out her website and where you can find her on Social Media.) Check it out below:


I tag each of you to do it so here are the questions:

THE QUESTIONS:
1. What is the oldest item in your wardrobe/closet?
2. What is the newest item?
3. What is the most expensive item?
4. What is the cheapest/most affordable item? (that you wear/use a lot!)
5. What was the biggest bargain?
6. What was the biggest waste of money?!
BONUS QUESTION - Show us your three favorite items right now!

If you do it leave a comment below with the link so I can check it out.
Thanks for stopping by my blog,
IG: ogpanda7
Twitter: ogpanda7
Don't forget to follow my blog on BloglovinGlipho, and Facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff