Thursday, October 31, 2013

October's Favorites

0 comments
 
Hello! It's Halloween and that means it is now the end of October. Here are a few of my favorite things from this month!



1. I never owned a lip liner. I purchased this Wet  n Wild coloricon in berry red from a drug store for like one or two dollars. Love using it to make an ombre lip look. 


2. I love darker lips in the Fall! So this New York Color Mahogany is perfect for a deep red look.


3. I got this from Target from their clearance and I thought it was a lip stick because I did not read it. I realized it was a lip balm when I got home but I love it! It has a slight tint that you can barely see. I like to use it to moisturize my lips before I apply a lip stick.


4. I really love this Flower Luxury Lip Color in Black Rose for the Fall! As you can tell because I used it in my Fall Makeup Routine.


5. This Wet n Wild Dark Wine is great! I love it because it is not too light and not too dark. 


6. I love this lip balm that I bought from the impulse section in Michael's when I was getting the material for my Halloween DIY. It has glitter in it and looks like candy. ADORABLE!!


7. Macbarbie07 put this cereal in her September favorites. I saw it in Wal-Mart and decided to try it out! Who doesn't want green milk?! It was so tasty. Probably because I have not had Captain Crunch cereal in a long time.




8. If you know me, you know I love magazines! My sister is subscribed to Essence Magazine and this month Kerry Washington was on the cover! I am a true Gladiator and is obsessed with Scandal! There also was a section in there talking about The Internet and Kilo Kish and I love their music. An ad for CrazySexyCool: The TLC Movie was in this month's issue and I really enjoyed the movie!








9. My favorite music for the month of October..


Vic Mensa - Innanetape - Download Mixtape here


The Internet - Feel Good

  1. Kilo Kish - Goldmine
  2. TLC - Meant To Be
  3. Jordan Bratton - Black Fever
  4. Odd Future - Look
  5. Mack Wilds - Remember the Time
  6. XXYYXX - Set It Off
  7. Justin Bieber - All That Matters
  8. John Mayer - Clarity
  9. Princess - Versace Hottie
  10. Toro Y Moi - How's It Wrong
  11. MellowHigh - Extinguisher
  12. MellowHigh - Goon'n
  13. MellowHigh - Cold World ft. Remy Banks and Earl Sweatshirt
  14. Kendrick Lamar - Look out for Detox
  15. Kendrick Lamar - Money Trees
  16. Classixx - All You'ree Waiting For ft. Nancy Whang
  17. Dwele - Hold On (SiD Mercutio Remix)
  18. Toro Y Moi - Cola
  19. Toro Y Moi - Grown Up Calls
  20. Toro Y Moi - So Many Details
  21. Kids These Days - Doo-Wah
  22. Kids These Days - Don't Harsh My Mellow
  23. Childish Gambino - 3005
  24. Isaiah Rashad - Shot You Down (Remix) ft. Jay Rock and Schoolboy Q
  25. Ellie Goulding - Tessellate (Alt-J Cover)
  26. Emeli Sande - My Kind of Love ft. Ab-Soul
  27. James Blake - Drake 'Come Thru' Remix
  28. Eric Bellinger - Ex Again ft. Jhene Aiko
  29. Jhene Aiko - Bed Peace ft. Childish Gambino
  30. Lorine Chia - Living in Vain ft. Chance the Rapper
  31. Tyler the Creator - Awkward
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope your October was great!

IG: ogpanda7
Twitter: ogpanda7
Don't forget to follow my blog on BloglovinGlipho, and Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff