Monday, October 28, 2013

4 Easy and Cheap Last Minute DIY Halloween Costumes

0 comments
 

Hi ! Halloween is less than 3 days away and if you haven't found an outfit yet don't worry because you're in the right place. I have put together 4 Halloween costume ideas from things right in my closet! So if you want to see them, just scroll down!


Look 1: Ugh, As If!



For this first look all you have to do is find your inner luxurious, super rich kid. I was inspired by the 90s movie Clueless for this first costume. I loved watching the movie and television show when I younger so I went in my closet and pulled out my plaid blazer, pencil skirt, knee high socks and neon fuchsia heels so I could pull off "my most capable looking outfit!"

Look 2: May I See Your License and Registration?



*cues inner actress*
Fashion Police Dispatcher: We have a code 10! Someone is not going out to have a ball on Halloween because they think it is too late to find a costume!
Officer Howard: 10-4! I am on my way!
*end scene*

I wanted to be a cop last year for Halloween but I ended up not going to the party at the last minute so I have had a police hat in my closet for the past year. I decided to put on an all black outfit with my fishnet tights and combat boots to achieve this look. The hat was only $6.50 from Wet Seal.

Look 3: Zombie Attack!!



Chloe Stapleton from American Horror Story inspired this look. She was the dead cheerleader from season 1, that is where the circle skirt and varsity jacket comes into play. I was on the band in high school and I was a serious band geek. So I guess this look can go for an athlete, a band student or anyone with a varsity jacket really!

Look 4: The Fresh Princess



When I think of the 80s, I think about how they over did their makeup and just winged it (no pun intended!) This look was inspired by AndreasChoice ! I decided to put my own spin on it though. I started with a piece of tape to create the perfect, over-dramatic wing.
  1. After I primed my eyes and applied tape to create my wing, the first color I used was MAC Double Feature 2: Veluxe Pearl Lime. I covered my lid and went up to my eye brow line.
  2. The second color I used was a red from the e.l.f. 100 eye shadow palette but for some reason it showed up pink. I took this shade up to my brow bone.
  3. I applied a silver and gray color over the red to give it a more glam look!


  1. After I was finished with the top of my eye, I moved to the lower half and applied a shade of green to half of the outer rim of my eye.
  2. I also applied white eye shadow to the other half of the outer rim and removed the tape.
  3. For the last step for this eye look, I took it old school and created a winged eye with a pencil eyeliner. This look was finished off with mascara.


For the outfit all you really need is some bright colors, tights and flashy accessories then you're set!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. If you try any of these looks, let me know by tagging me on any of my social networks so I can check them out! I hope you have a great Halloween!
IG: ogpanda7
Twitter: ogpanda7
Facebook: Teosha Howard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff