Wednesday, October 30, 2013

DIY Halloween/Fall Pumpkin Decor

0 comments
 
Hey! Here is a post for those last minute party throwers! Below are two easy and quick pumpkin decorations for your Halloween party!




What you will need:
  1. Spray Paint or Acrylic Paint
  2. Paint Brush
  3. Ribbons
  4. Glitter
  5. Pumpkins
  6. Glue Gun
  7. Scissors
  8. Glue Stick


Pour acrylic paint in disk.
Paint and/or spray paint your pumpkins.
Allow them to dry

3. Write word on pumpkin with glue gun and pour glitter onto glue. Knock off excess glitter.
4. Measure out ribbon amount, cut and glue to pumpkin.
5. Tie ribbon around the top of the pumpkin and glue it. Also create a bow and glue it in place.

3. Create circle with glue stick on the pumpkin.
4. Pour glitter onto pumpkin where you applied the glue.
5. Measure ribbon.
6. Glue ribbon to pumpkin.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. If you try any of these pumpkin decors, let me know by tagging me on any of my social networks so I can check them out! I hope you have a great Halloween!
IG: ogpanda7
Twitter: ogpanda7
Don't forget to follow my blog on BloglovinGlipho, and Facebook.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff