Saturday, August 2, 2014

Girl You Must Be Doing Magic

5 comments
 
Happy Saturday! My blogging schedule is all over the place. I will make an August goal to stay to my schedule!
I got a chance to wear my new T-shirt dress and I love it! To see how I styled it and my favorite song at the moment, keep reading below!


Loving this basic black t-shirt dress.

When I put this dress on it was so comfortable and breezy, so I decided to head to the lake. This Wal-Mart t-shirt dress was the perfect outfit for the weather. My leather cap helped keep the sun off of my face (when I had it on forward). The cap gave the dress a street-style feel. To make the all black dress even more relaxed, I decided to tie my thrifted denim Levi's button up around my waist. I threw on my ol' faithful, white Converse to add to the comfort!


I want you, to turn up on me/Every night when I see you

I mentioned this song, Recognize by PARTYNEXTDOOR featuring Drake, in a previous Music Monday. However, this week I have been seeing the lyrics from this song my Twitter timeline and hearing it everywhere. You guys also know that I love Drake, so here is the song again!


To go along with this basic outfit, I decided to put on a classic red lip. I think this Wet N' Wild MegaLast Lip Color in Stoplight Red makes me think I can do the impossible. It's not too dark or too light. It's just right and putting on the perfect color lip helps with your confidence. It makes you think you can even do magical things.


Do you have any song stuck in your head? Are you feeling the t-shirt dress trend? Let me know in a comment below. Have a great weekend!

Thanks for stopping by my blog,
IG: ogpanda7
Twitter: teoshadhoward
Don't forget to follow my blog on BloglovinGlipho, and Facebook.

5 comments:

  1. Cute dress. Basic but beautiful! :)

    www.dominiquejazell.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the t-shirt trend! It's soo cute! and I love drake too, good song!

    xo, Kina
    thelovelylook.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff