Tuesday, August 12, 2014

HAVE A WONDERFUL TUESDAY

0 comments
 
Hello guys! I was not planning to upload any post this week because I am preparing for a trip this weekend and also moving back to my apartment. However, I decided to share with you guys a song and video that I came across recently. Check them out below:


Around midnight on PST, octobersveryown dropped a new song by  Makonnen featuring Drake on their SoundCloud account. I got a chance to listen to it around 7am and it set my mood for the rest of the day. Give it a listen below:



I loved the song and video minus DJ Khaled's awkward skits in the beginning and end. Check it out below:


What do you think of the new song and video? Let me know in a comment below. Sorry it's so short but I just wanted to get something up for you guys because I love you all so much! I promise to improve my quantity of post because you support me and I really appreciate it.
Thanks for stopping by my blog,
IG: ogpanda7
Twitter: teoshadhoward
Don't forget to follow my blog on BloglovinGlipho, and Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff