Monday, July 21, 2014

Music Monday #6 - Current Summer Jams

0 comments
 
Happy Monday Guys! Check out my favorite jams from the summer below!


With summer in full effect, adding music to your fun in the sun would not hurt one bit. I decided to share my summer favorites with you guys because I love each of you so much!


One album I am enjoying is Sam Smith's In The Lonely Hour. I know you're thinking that depressing album, really? Not all of the songs are sad and I really liked the following tracks: Money On My Mind, Stay With Me, Leave Your Lover, Lay Me Down, and I've Told You Now. 

 Below are some of the tracks I have on repeat:

Spooky Black-Without U [x]
King Crew-Runaway [x]
King Crew-Galaga 3000 ft. Lyra Music [x]
Lyra Music-BackFlip ft. King Crew [x]
ILOVEMAKONNEN-I Don't Sell Molly No More [x]
Gucci Mane-Use Me ft. 2 Chainz [x]
Cam'ron-So Bad ft. Nicki Minaj & Yummy [x]
Rae Sremmurd-No Flex Zone Remix ft. Nicki Minaj [x]
PARTYNEXTDOOR-Recognize ft. Drake [x]
Jamie-All Eye [x]
Tech N9ne-Fragile ft. Kendrick Lamar, MAYDAY & Kendall Morgan [x]
Casey Veggies-BackFlip ft. IAMSU [x]
Kid Ink-Main Chick ft. Chris Brown [x]
Chris Brown-New Flame ft.Usher & Rick Ross [x]
Tommy Jacob-I Want You ft. Imaneurope [x]
Ian Grey-Devil In A Green Dre$$ [x]
Gladkill-Queens [x]
Kyle Dion-Purple Meadows [x]
Brandy-Without You [x]
Future-Rock Star ft. Nicki Minaj [x]
The Weeknd-Often [x]
August Alsina-Don't Forget About Me [x]
Fifth Harmony-Bo$$ [x]
SIYA-Broken ft. Skye Townsend [x]
FKA twigs-Two Weeks [x]
Nico & Vinz-Envy [x]

What songs do you have on repeat this summer? Let me know in a comment below.
Thanks for stopping by my blog,


IG: ogpanda7
Twitter: teoshadhoward
Don't forget to follow my blog on BloglovinGlipho, and Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff