Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Trendy Alert: Palazzo Pants

1 comments
 
Happy Wednesday!! I'm finally back with a fashion post!


I went in my local Belk last month and the junior section was filled with SEVERAL options of these wide leg pants. I was a little confuse because they reminded me of long yoga/workout pants. I went home and looked up wide leg pants on Pinterest, where I found out the name of these pants is Palazzo Pants! The next time I went back in Belk, I found this beautiful, colorful pair that I am rocking. 

I made this retro 70's look a little more modern when I paired the pants with a simple black crop top from Wet Seal and gold jewelry. I felt the pants had enough going on, so I just kept the top simple. They were so comfortable and felt just like pajama bottoms! Check out the pics below:


Are you as crazy about this 70's trend, palazzo pants, coming back or nah? lol Let me know in a comment below.
Thanks for stopping by my blog,
IG: ogpanda7
Twitter: teoshadhoward
Don't forget to follow my blog on BloglovinGlipho, and Facebook.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff