Monday, July 28, 2014

Music Monday #7

0 comments
 
Happy Monday! Today will be a short Music Monday. Checkout some of the songs I have been rocking to lately below:

King of the Fall//The Weeknd [x]
Boss (Ryan Hemsworth Remix)//Tinashe [x]
Meet Me In The Pale Moonlight//Lana Del Rey [x]
The One (Stwo Remix)//JMSN [x]
Thing U Missed//JMSN [x]
Mirrors//brAvo! - Sean Midas [x]
Kanye West - Bound 2 (trap remix)//Cavalier ☆ [x]
Hold On To Me (Latch Remix)//Cavalier ☆ [x]
GUCCI MANE - LEMONADE (CAVALIER BEATS REMIX)//Cavalier ☆ [x]
comin THRU//Kwamie Liv [x]
Cool On You//August Alsina [x]
FBGP//August Alsina [x]
No Matter What//Future [x]
Did It On'em//Nicki Minaj [x]
No Love Remix//August Alsina ft. Nicki Minaj [x]
She Came To Give It To You//Usher ft. Nicki Minaj [x]
Y.A.S.//Trey Songz [x]
Yes, No, Maybe//Trey Songz [x]
Rude//Magic! [x]
Pilot Jones//Frank Ocean [x]
Rich//Kirko Bangz ft. August Alsina [x]
The One That Got Away//Dee-1 ft. Mannie Fresh [x]
Jay, 50, and Weezy//Dee-1 [x]

I know this is short but I promise I will do better. I am getting back into the swing of blogging! I have some post lined up.What are some things you would like to see me blog about? Let me know in a comment below.
Thanks for stopping by my blog,
IG: ogpanda7
Twitter: teoshadhoward
Don't forget to follow my blog on BloglovinGlipho, and Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff