Monday, June 30, 2014

Music Monday #4 / June Favorites

1 comments
 
Hello Guys! I know I have been slacking because I only put up one post last week. The post that I planned to post required me to go outside and shoot but I could not find the time to do it because I was busy working on life improvements. As you can tell from the title of this post I will be doing a Music Monday along with my June Favorites!

Music


The first favorite I want to talk about for the month of June is Nicki Minaj. I talked about her in previous Music Mondays but I got a chance to watch the BET Awards last night and loved her performance and acceptance speech! Got to love Nicki!


Below are some of the tracks/artist I have enjoyed this month (you can click the 'x' to hear to song on their SoundCloud or YouTube):
  • madygloom - Drake's Marriage Proposal [x]
  • Kiah Victoria - Thinkin' Bout You [x]
  • Little Dragon - Pretty Girls [x]
  • LOLAWOLF [x]
SZA and Kendrick Lamar did a version of Babylon for Red Bull Studios and I must say that I like it better than the album version. Check it out here. The last music favorite of this month is Anthony Lewis's remake of Candy Rain by Soul for Real. Watch the video below:


Television




Some of my favorite summer shows have come back such as Orange Is The New Black, Pretty Little Liars, and Keeping Up With The Kardashians! I recently watched seasons 1-4 of Keeping Up With The Kardashians on Netflix but I need to finish the other 4 seasons after I finish Netflix Original Series House of Cardswhich I love!!

Lifestyle/Games




The last two things I would like to talk about are a game and snack that I have been loving! The game is Kim Kardashian: Hollywood and I have been playing it everyday since I downloaded it. I really enjoy playing it, mainly because I always have notifications from it so I can't forget about it. lol I don't mind though because it seems very similar to Kim's life and I enjoy seeing the details in her life. The last thing I would like to discuss is my new favorite snack: apples and peanut butter! I can't wait to try some of the new recipes I have pinned to my Pinterest Food Board!!

Follow me on Pinterest! I am always pinning things on there! What are some of the things you were loving in June?! Let me know in a comment below.

Thanks for stopping by my blog,
IG: ogpanda7
Twitter: teoshadhoward
Don't forget to follow my blog on BloglovinGlipho, and Facebook.

1 comment:

  1. Usually I never comment on blogs but your article is so convincing that I never stop
    myself to say something about it. You’re doing a great job Man,Keep it up. : https://www.fdcmovies.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff