Thursday, January 9, 2014

We're Taking This A Little Too Far

4 comments
 


After our polar vortex on Tuesday, I realized that this Winter is going to be a "real" Winter in 2014. South Carolina past Winters were warm enough, where you could wear shorts and flip flops outside, recently. During a normal Winter in SC, you would have to wear a coat to stay warm and a hat to keep you from getting ill. I decided to throw on my pea coat and black fedora hat to keep me warm. 

One thing I hate about the winter season however, is that people can't see the shirt that you're wearing because it is hiding behind your coat. Which means, it does not really matter what shirt you have on under the coat, as long as it is comfortable and keeping you warm. Another plus from the colder warmer is you don't have to worry about your makeup sweating off. I decided to do a smokey eye on this day because the weather was great for it and you guys know that I love a dark lip for this season.





What are some of your cold weather must haves? Let me know  in a comment below or hit me up on any of my social network links. Thanks for stopping by my blog and stay warm!

IG: ogpanda7
Twitter: ogpanda7
Don't forget to follow my blog on BloglovinGlipho, and Facebook.

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff