Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Tuesday Afternoon

0 comments
 


Excuse the mess, my life is currently under construction. Now that it is time for the next level of my life, I am just trying to adjust. My sleep schedule is messed up: I go to sleep when the sun comes up and wake up an hour or two before it goes down. My time awake consist of scrolling through VineTumblr, listening to music, and applying for jobs. 

I never had this much free time, ever! Now I have to find something to do before I go crazy from being stuck in the house all day. 

Random: I also recently reached 5,000+ views on this blog! Thank you guys so much for your support! If it wasn't for you all, that could not be possible!

Check out what I wear when I lounge around my apartment and one of my favorite songs at the moment below. 





Top: Target | Leggings: Target | Flats: Rue21



Thanks for stopping by my blog! If you having any ideas that will help cure me from this boredom, let me know in a comment below or on any of my social networks that are listed below.
IG: ogpanda7
Twitter: ogpanda7
Don't forget to follow my blog on BloglovinGlipho, and Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff