Monday, January 27, 2014

No Angel

2 comments
 
Hey guys! I hope you're enjoying your Monday!







Coat: Old Navy Top: Old Navy Jeans: Old Navy (Similar) Booties: Wet Seal (Similar) Purse: Target

I'm trying to keep up the fashion post for you guys! One of my favorite places to shop is Old Navy and that is where most of my pieces in the post are from. This top was a Christmas gift and I never got to wear it. This is my first time wearing navy on navy other than denim but it was fun! I also enjoyed mixing textures with the floral print top and polka dot print jeans! My hood on my coat reminds me of the hood that Beyonce had on in her No Angel video and it is also very helpful during this cold winter we're having this year!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! What are some of your favorite winter looks? Let me know in a comment below or any of my social networks!
IG: ogpanda7
Twitter: ogpanda7
Don't forget to follow my blog on BloglovinGlipho, and Facebook.

2 comments:

  1. I like your coat. It is such a classic piece and contrast well with the print top.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your coat, great hair too!
    xoxo
    http://pandamone.blogspot.com/2014/01/lady-in-red.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff