Monday, September 30, 2013

Favorite Music for the Month of September

0 comments
 


Hey Guys!! I know I have been gone for a while because I have just been a little busy. I am back with my favorite music for the month of September. The music this month was GREAT and some of my old and new favorites have contributed to this GREAT music. 

The first album I would like to talk about is Drake's Nothing Was The Same. WARNING: My opinion on Drake's album is bias because I am OBSESSED with him and he is one of my favorite artist. This album talks about how Drake's career and life has evolve and how 'nothing is the same'. I loved all of the tracks on the album but my favorite were: Come Thru, From Time ft. Jhene Aiko, Connect, and Too Much ft. Sampha. 

 Another album that dropped this month was Ariana Grande's solo debut album, Yours Truly. I loved this 1990's r&b vibe to it. She reminds me of Mariah Carey but she also puts her own spin on it. You can tell the album is inspired from 90s r&b, pop and soul artist and also 1950s and 1960s doo-wop music. I like it because it's different from what is out right now. It was a great album for her first solo debut and I look forward to hearing more from Ariana in the future. The tracks that stood out to me were: Honeymoon Avenue, Almost Is Never Enough, Tattooed Heart, Lovin' It, You'll Never Know, Better Left Unsaid, and Daydreamin'. That is almost the whole album so I think it is safe to say that I love the whole album.

Also checkout the visual Casual MisFits have dropped for Sax 5th below:


Here are other tracks I have enjoyed this month:
  1. Green Day-Wake Me Up When September Is Over
  2. Banks-Warm Water
  3. Banks-Waiting Game
  4. Tokyo Shawn-I Know You
  5. Katy Perry-Roar
  6. Outkast-Morris Brown
  7. Lorde-Royals
  8. Foster The People-Pumped Up Kicks
  9. Penthouse Penthouse-What U Sippin On
  10. Miley Cyrus-Wrecking Ball
  11. The Internet-Dontcha
  12. Toro Y Moi-Campo
  13. Toro Y Moi-High Living
  14. Beck-Everybody's Gotta Learn Sometimes
  15. Juicy J/The Weeknd-One of Those Nights
  16. Banks-Fall Over
  17. Justine Skye-Good By Now
  18. Lil Wayne-You Song ft. Chance The Rapper
  19. D.T.-December 1st
  20. J Cole-Is She Gon Pop
  21. The Internet-Partners In Crime Part Two
  22. Teedra Moses (Katranada Remix)-Be Your Girl
  23. WHAT IT IS?
  24. Girls Aloud-On The Metro
  25. Danny Brown-Witit
  26. Danny Brown ft. Schoolboy  - Dope Fiend Rental
  27. Chance The Rapper-Juke Juke
  28. Lana Del Rey-This Is What Makes Us Girls (Demo 2)
  29. The Weeknd-Live For ft. Drake
  30. James Blake-The Wilhelm Scream
  31. 2Pac ft. Dr. Dre and Roger Troutman - California Love
  32. Jhene Aiko ft. Childish Gambino - Bed Peace
  33. Solange - Lovers In the Parking Lot
  34. James Blake ft. Chance the Rapper - Life Round Here
  35. Rudimental ft Ella Wyre - Waiting All Night
  36. James Blake - A Case of You
  37. Kanye West - Black Skinhead vs. Tame Impala - Elephant (#1 Mashup Metamix)
  38. A$AP Rocky - Fashion Killa
  39. MellowHigh - Yu
  40. Mellow High - In The Meantime
  41. Sky Ferreira - You're Not The One
  42. A Fine Frenzy - Almost Lover
  43. Skye Townsend - Pineapple Diet
  44. AlunaGeorge - Your Drums, Your Love
  45. Vic Mensa - YNSP
  46. Mike Will ft. Miley Cyrus and Wiz Khalifa - 23

For more music that I love follow me on Tumblr and check out my SoundCloud!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Twitter: OGPanda7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff