Monday, June 16, 2014

Music Monday #2

0 comments
 
Hello everyone and happy Monday!!



I'm BACK and ready to blog like it's going out of style! Okay that was so corny but whatever..lol My one year anniversary for this blog was last month on May 15th and I missed it because of the break so I decided to make my return on the 15th of June. I don't post on the weekend so I had to wait until today! 


Here is my second Music Monday post. Enjoy!

I had a chance to listen to Tinashe - Black Water. The songs I love on this mixtape were: Stunt, Middle of Nowhere, Ain't Ready..., and Vulnerable. I also had a chance to listen to Future - Honest. The songs I enjoyed from this album were: Special, I Be U, I Won, and Benz Friendz (Watchutola).

Here is a list of some of the pre-summer songs I have been blasting:
  1. Rubee Rayne - DSYLM (Don't Say You Love Me)
  2. Chance The Rapper - I Am Very Very Lonely
  3. OB OBrien ft. Drake - 2 On/Thotful
  4. Rapsody - Lonely Thoughts ft. Chance The Rapper
  5. Nicki Minaj - Pills and Potions
  6. Nicki Minaj - Yasss B ft. Soulja Boy
  7. Mali Music - Beautiful
  8. Drake - 0 to 100
  9. Lil'Wayne - Believe Me ft. Drake
  10. B.O.B. - All I Want
  11. Usher - Good Kisser
  12. Anthony Lewis - Candy Rain ft. Billy Bang
  13. LOLAWOLF - What Is Love
  14. LOLAWOLF - Summertime
  15. Janella Monae - Primetime ft. Miguel
  16. B. Smyth - 24/7 (Twerkaholic Part 2)
  17. Jason Derulo - Wiggle ft. Snoop Dogg
  18. Vic Mensa - Down On My Luck
  19. Rich Homie Quan - Walk Thru ft. Problem
  20. Rachel Foxx - Before You

Nicki Minaj started dropping songs on the last day of 2013 and recently she gave us a visual for her first single from her upcoming album, The Pink Print. Check out the bunnies, a shirtless The Game and aluminum tears all in the video below:


For more music check out my Soundcloud! What are some songs you have been playing lately? Let me know in a comment below.

Thanks for stopping by my blog,
IG: ogpanda7
Twitter: teoshadhoward
Don't forget to follow my blog on BloglovinGlipho, and Facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff