Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Bad Girls Wear Seat Belts

0 comments
 
Happy Tuesday!!


Here is my first time showing my face since I have started back blogging! I decided to make my blog a little more personal and try to post photos from my iPhone. I was thinking it was a chance for you guys to get to know me better. I don't really do much but sometimes I actually leave the house. lol I went to Wal-Mart last Friday and decided to snap some shots of my outfit because I loved it. The photo above is from the car ride there. I can't go anywhere without my Beats headphones because I can block out the rest of the world with the press of a button.


Yes! Bad girls do wear seat belts! Just kidding, I am not a bad girl but I felt like one with this moto vest from Forever21, Nirvana tee from H&M, black jeans, and Converse! You can also so how I get this winged eye, here. Check out the outfit in the pics below:



Parking Lot Pimpin'
Thanks for stopping by my blog,
IG: ogpanda7
Twitter: teoshadhoward
Don't forget to follow my blog on BloglovinGlipho, and Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff