Friday, May 9, 2014

Flower Child, Beautiful Child, Attempting To Get In My Zone

1 comments
 
Hey guys! Happy Friday!


Okay, so this blog post might be all over the place but I will try to make it less confusing as possible. The best way to put this is with a quote from the end of SZA Green Mile
"Lately I've been questioning, 'Am I all that I pretend to be?'
I doubt it, I doubt it"

Where I am at in life is not where I want to be but I know I am here for a reason. I say I am okay with it because I don't want to complain. However, I don't like it and I am going to change it. I want to be that Care Free Flower Child that is all about love and peace and I will be that. Until I get it together I will take notes from this gif below and also take a break from blogging.



But before I go check out this outfit below:




Flower Crown: DIY | Dress: Forever21 | Shades: Kohl's | Boots: Charlotte Russe




See you guys after the break!
Thanks for stopping by my blog,
IG: ogpanda7
Twitter: ogpanda7
Don't forget to follow my blog on BloglovinGlipho, and Facebook.


1 comment:

  1. Love the sunnies! Flower Power.
    http://www.thatblackchic.com/2014/05/that-jeans-t-shirt-girl-is-irresistibly.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff