Thursday, May 8, 2014

I'm Just Peachy

0 comments
 



I thought I was sad the other day but then I remembered all of the blessing I have in my life. So I stopped being sad and decided to be peachy! I put on this lace and polka dot, peach top that I got for Christmas as a gift from my aunt. She asked me what size I wore and I told her not realizing I was losing weight at the time. So now the top is a little too big for me but I decided to wear it as a kimono with these thrifted shorts and white crop top. I threw on my booties to go along with the hippie/hobo look that I accessorized with my hobo bag, a chain and floral peace symbol earrings! Check out the photos of the outfit and a song that helps me stay in a peachy mood because it helps me remember that I don't have to always live in reality by SZA featuring Chance The Rapper below:


"Here in your backyard, building a fantasy.."


"Memories keep playing back, all the nights we used to love..Just wondering how we used to was, how we used to was.."


How's your day going? I hope you're peachy! Let me know in a comment below.
Thanks for stopping by my blog,
IG: ogpanda7
Twitter: ogpanda7
Don't forget to follow my blog on BloglovinGlipho, and Facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff