Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Being Famous for A Day

2 comments
 



Happy Tuesday! I had to take a break from the cyber world for a moment but I am back now. 


The back on this shirt was great for the Pre-Spring weather we are having!

I decided to accessorize with silver to go with the zipper!




Ever wish you were famous? I would love the perks that come along with being a celebrity but would hate the lost of privacy and the thought of being under a microscope for the world to see my every move. Luckily I can be internet "popular" and able to pick and choose what I want the world to know about me. But I can be famous for a day if my shirt says so, right?

I put together this comfortable top and skirt for one of our first Winter days that feel like Spring! With 70 degree weather I threw on this all black ensemble and went out looking for new places to shoot photos. I went to a certain place but found this location around the corner from the original spot, which turned out to be BETTER! Both the top and skirt are from Forever21. I was loving the silver from the 'FAMOUS' and the zipper on the skirt so I decided to add silver accessories. I topped this look off with Mac's Ruby Woo!

I have been wanting an asymmetrical skirt for the longest and I am very happy with this one. It is very comfortable and I do not sweat in it. Seeing a vast amount of famous people rocking asymmetrical skirts and the fact that I am loving this trend made me want to get in on the craze. Check out where you can get this outfit from below:


Thanks for stopping by my blog! What are some Spring trends that you are loving that are inspired by 'Famous' people? Let me know in a comment below.
IG: ogpanda7
Twitter: ogpanda7
Don't forget to follow my blog on BloglovinGlipho, and Facebook.

2 comments:

  1. Love your look. I am very into the asymmetrical trend right now. I think this trend will remain popular through this year. I get inspired by celebrities' style but don't follow trends solely because they are initiated by celebrities. Hopefully, that makes sense.
    Thanks for sharing your outfit of the day.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff