Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Floral Fantasy

0 comments
 



Hello guys! I was looking for a pair of pattern pants and I also wanted a pair of joggers. You can imagine how ecstatic I was when I came across these floral joggers. Two in one, NICE, right? They were very comfortable and I decided to dress it up with this peplum and a pair of wedges. I never wear pink so this was very rare! I guess I was in the Valentine's Day spirit. These joggers are also something I can wear in the Spring/Summer 2k14. Check out more photos below:


I loved the cutout heart in the back of this top.




I am trying to challenge myself to wear more heels this year.
Thanks for stopping by my blog! What are some pieces you look forward to wearing this Spring? Let me know in a comment below!
IG: ogpanda7
Twitter: ogpanda7
Don't forget to follow my blog on BloglovinGlipho, and Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff