Tuesday, March 25, 2014

POW - I Knock'em Down

0 comments
 


Sometimes when I am faced with negative vibes, I just knock them down! I also go to places that relaxes me, like the lake near my house back in my hometown. Nature is one of my getaways and I just let go of every negative thought. I just unwind by the water and enjoy the quietness. When I go back home, I always try to plan time to go and knock out all of my thoughts. What better way to do it than with this colorful top, which is helpful when an onomatopoeia is needed.

Top from Forever 21
I have also been loving Kid Cudi's album - Satellite Flight.  So I took it back with this track!

Meet me at the lake.

Click the photo above and follow me on IG.

Thanks for stopping by my blog,
IG: ogpanda7
Twitter: ogpanda7
Don't forget to follow my blog on BloglovinGlipho, and Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff