Monday, March 17, 2014

I Took My Kingdom Back

2 comments
 



Happy Monday!


Top: Forever21 (Similar) | Vest: Forever21 | Skirt: Target | Socks: Target | Shoes: Converse


The third month of this year is more than half way finish and I will be turning 24 on the 31st. I often get sad when my birthday comes around because I am getting older. I think I get afraid because society tells you to set goals and have certain things in your life accomplished by a certain age. But if you're always planning things, it is kind of hard to live in the moment and appreciate life. With Spring starting soon, now is the perfect time to make a change and take my kingdom back.

When I first started college, I was very active in extracurricular activities and I went to work out. However, since I have graduated, I haven't really done much. I am going to write out the things that I don't like about my life at the moment and take the necessary steps to change it. I want to start rebuilding my empire and what better time than now to start. You can too! It's YOUR life and if you don't like it, change it!!


Thanks for stopping by my blog,
IG: ogpanda7
Twitter: ogpanda7
Don't forget to follow my blog on BloglovinGlipho, and Facebook.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff