Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Straight Hair Routine

0 comments
 


Hey everyone! Sometimes I get tired of my curly hair so I decide to straighten it. Here is a tutorial on how I do it:


Step 1: Wash and condition hair with Mane 'n Tail Deep Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner.


Step 2: I detangle my hair and apply Hydrating Macadamia Oil Intensive Moisture Mask for at least 30 minutes.


Step 3: Wash out deep conditioner and now it is time to blow dry your hair. I spray Silk Elements MegaSilk Olive Heat Protection on my hair to help with breakage.


Step 4: I put my hair in small sections and flat iron it in smaller sections with a Profashion flat iron. I spray heat protection to each section of my hair before I straighten it.


And you are finish!



Thanks for stopping by my blog! If you have any questions just leave a comment!

Instagram: tinabell12
Twitter: OGPanda7




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff